Indulge in the succulent delight of a perfectly cooked ribeye steak in the airfryer. As the sizzling meat sizzles, it releases a tantalizing aroma that fills the air, promising a Read More...
- 1 ribeye steak (1-1.5 inches thick)
- FlavorGod Steak & Chop Rub
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Steak & Chop Rub
- 1 Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for a few minutes.
- 2 Season the ribeye steak with FlavorGod Steak & Chop Rub (or preferred steak seasoning) on both sides.
- 3 Place the seasoned steak in the air fryer basket.
- 4 Air fry the steak for 8 minutes to achieve a rare doneness level.
- 5 While the steak is cooking, preheat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until smoking hot.
- 6 Remove the steak from the air fryer and transfer it to the hot cast iron skillet.
- 7 Sear each side of the steak for 1-2 minutes, or until a rich, crispy crust forms.
- 8 In the skillet, melt butter and add minced garlic. Cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant, continuously spooning the butter over the steak.
- 9 Once seared to your liking, remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest on a cutting board for a few minutes.
- 10 Slice the ribeye steak against the grain into thin slices.
- 11 Serve the steak with the flavorful garlic butter bath poured over the top.
- 12 Enjoy your perfectly cooked Airfryer Ribeye Steak!
- 13 Note: Adjust cooking times based on steak thickness and desired doneness. Use a meat thermometer to ensure proper cooking temperature.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.