Savor the exquisite allure of Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Pasta, where succulent, seasoned chicken meets al dente pasta in a luscious chipotle-infused cream sauce. As you twirl your fork, every Read More...
- 1 tablespoon FlavorGod Chipotle seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Land O'Lakes Kitchen Butter
- 1 cup Green Giant corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 ounces Barilla Protein Rotini
- 1/4 cup Marzetti Simply Honey Chipotle Dressing
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Murray's Cheese Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
- 1 Start by seasoning the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of FlavorGod Chipotle seasoning. Make sure the seasoning is evenly distributed over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- 2 In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of Land O'Lakes Kitchen Butter over medium-high heat. Once the butter is melted and sizzling, add the seasoned chicken breasts. Cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- 3 In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of Land O'Lakes Kitchen Butter and the Green Giant corn. Sauté the corn for 3-4 minutes or until it's slightly browned.
- 4 While the corn is cooking, boil a pot of water and cook the Barilla Protein Rotini according to the package instructions until it's al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- 5 Return the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet with the corn. Pour in 1/4 cup of Marzetti Simply Honey Chipotle Dressing and stir to coat the chicken and corn with the dressing. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through.
- 6 In a separate large pot, heat 2 tablespoons of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat. Add the cooked pasta to the pot and toss it in the olive oil to prevent sticking.
- 7 To the pasta, add the chopped fresh parsley and cilantro. Toss to combine.
- 8 To serve, place a portion of the herbed pasta onto each plate. Top with the chipotle chicken and corn mixture.
- 9 Sprinkle each serving with shredded Murray's Cheese Mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheese.
- 10 You can garnish with additional fresh herbs and a sprinkle of FlavorGod Chipotle seasoning for extra flavor if desired. Enjoy!
- 11 Enjoy your delicious Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Pasta!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.