Chipotle Mexican Style Pizza is a delicious fusion dish that combines the flavors of a traditional Mexican meal with the convenience of a pizza. It features tortillas layered with refried Read More...
- 6 tortillas
- 1 can of organic refried beans
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 1 bag of plant-based cheddar shreds
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Chipotle seasoning
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Taco Tuesday seasoning
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- FlavorGod Himalayan salt and pink peppercorns, to taste
- Olive oil
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(3 FLAVORS )
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
Taco Tuesday Seasoning
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Chop the onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
- 3 Add 1 tsp of olive oil to a pan and sauté the onions for about 2-3 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and garlic and sauté for another 2 minutes. Add the FlavorGod Chipotle seasoning and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove the pan from heat.
- 4 Lightly drizzle olive oil on the tortillas and sprinkle them with FlavorGod Taco Tuesday seasoning.
- 5 Open the can of refried beans and use a spatula to evenly coat one side of 3 tortillas. Add a handful of cheddar shreds and place the remaining plain tortillas on top.
- 6 Take a tablespoon at a time of salsa and spread it evenly on top of the upper tortilla until you reach your desired amount. Then add the mushroom, onion, and garlic mixture. Top with another handful of cheddar cheese.
- 7 Place the pizzas on parchment paper over a sheet pan and put them into the oven for 20 minutes.
- 8 Top the pizzas with shredded iceberg lettuce, cilantro, and sour cream.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.