Indulge in the irresistible allure of Crispy Coconut Bacon! These golden flakes of unsweetened coconut are coated with a tantalizing blend of tamari, maple syrup, and FlavorGod Bacon Lovers Seasoning. Read More...
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp FlavorGod Bacon Lovers Seasoning
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- Salt and pepper, to taste
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Bacon Lovers Seasoning
Bacon Lovers Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2 In a small dish, mix olive oil, tamari, FlavorGod Bacon Lovers Seasoning, maple syrup, liquid smoke, salt, and pepper.
- 3 In a large bowl, add unsweetened coconut flakes and pour the wet mixture over them. Mix well with a spatula.
- 4 Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper and spread the coconut bacon evenly.
- 5 Cook at 325 degrees for 6 minutes, then remove from the oven and flip the coconut. Return to the oven and cook for another 5-6 minutes. Check after 3 minutes to prevent burning.
- 6 Enjoy the crispy coconut bacon as is or add it to salads, sandwiches, or any desired dish!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.