Indulge in the irresistible delight of Crispy Parmesan Pasta Chips with Tzatziki Sauce. Al dente pasta, seasoned with FlavorGod Italian zest and olive oil, transforms into golden, crunchy chips Read More...
- Parmesan Cheese
- FlavorGod Italian Zest
- Olive Oil
- Greek Yogurt (for Tzatziki Sauce)
- Cucumber (for Tzatziki Sauce)
- Garlic (for Tzatziki Sauce)
- Dill (for Tzatziki Sauce)
- Lemon Juice (for Tzatziki Sauce)
- Salt (for Tzatziki Sauce)
- Pepper (for Tzatziki Sauce)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Italian Zest Seasoning
- 1 Gather all ingredients and preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- 2 Boil pasta until al dente, then drain and let it cool.
- 3 In a bowl, combine pasta, grated Parmesan, and FlavorGod Italian zest. Toss to coat.
- 4 Drizzle olive oil over pasta, tossing to evenly coat.
- 5 Place pasta in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook at 400°F for 10-12 minutes, shaking halfway.
- 6 Mix Greek yogurt, grated cucumber, minced garlic, chopped dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper for the sauce.
- 7 Once pasta chips are crispy, serve with tzatziki sauce.
- 8 Indulge in the perfect blend of crispy pasta chips and tangy tzatziki sauce.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.