- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 2 Ahi Tuna Steaks, thawed
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Everything Bagel Seasoning
With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly…
- 1 Whisk together olive oil and soy sauce.
- 2 Dip thawed tuna in soy sauce mixture to lightly coat the entire tuna steak.
- 3 Dip tuna into Everything Bagel Seasoning, leaving the sides free of the seasoning (personal preference to control saltiness).
- 4 Lightly coat a sauté pan in olive oil and heat to high.
- 5 Once the pan is hot, sear tuna on both sides for approximately 1 minute per side.
- 6 Slice tuna into thin strips and enjoy.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.