These keto chicken meatballs are bursting with flavor and made with high-quality ingredients. Seasoned with FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning, they offer a delicious blend of herbs and spices. The juicy Read More...
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bacon panko (from Bacon's Heir)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely diced onion
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning
- Salt and pepper
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Garlic Lover's Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 In a bowl, combine ground chicken, egg, bacon panko, olive oil, diced onion, FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning, salt, pepper, paprika, and cilantro.
- 2 Mix all the ingredients well until thoroughly combined.
- 3 Roll the mixture into 20 equal-sized meatballs.
- 4 Place the meatballs on a baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- 5 Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.