Indulge in the irresistible flavors of Loaded Faux-Tato Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. This mouth-watering dish features steamed cauliflower, creamy cheese, chopped chicken, crispy bacon, and the incredible seasoning of FlavorGod Read More...
- One head of cauliflower
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cooked chicken thighs, chopped
- 5 slices cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Ranch Topper Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Steam cauliflower and set aside.
- 2 Cook bacon and set aside.
- 3 In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheddar, shredded mozzarella, and FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning.
- 4 In a pie dish, layer cauliflower florets, cheese mixture, and chopped chicken.
- 5 Top with crumbled bacon, more FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- 6 Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- 7 Serve with low-carb chips as a spoon.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.