Indulge in the perfect combination of creamy oats, tangy yogurt, and vibrant berries. This delicious bowl is enhanced with a generous sprinkle of FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper, adding warm Read More...
- 1 serving of instant plain oats, cooked with water
- Two spoonfuls of nonfat Greek yogurt
- Sliced strawberries and blueberries
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper (generous shake)
- Sugar-free maple syrup
- American Dream Nut Butter Cinnamon Toasties Almond Butter (18 grams, optional)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Cook instant plain oats with water according to package instructions.
- 2 Once cooked, transfer the oats to a bowl.
- 3 Add two spoonfuls of nonfat Greek yogurt on top of the oats.
- 4 Arrange sliced strawberries and blueberries on the yogurt.
- 5 Sprinkle 1 tsp of chia seeds over the berries.
- 6 Generously shake FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper over the bowl.
- 7 Drizzle sugar-free maple syrup over the toppings.
- 8 Optional: Add 18 grams of American Dream Nut Butter Cinnamon Toasties Almond Butter.
- 9 Mix everything together and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.