Orange-Lemon Chicken with Jasmine Rice and Asparagus is a delightful meal that combines tangy citrus flavors with tender chicken and crispy asparagus. The chicken breasts are marinated in a blend Read More...
- Chicken breast
- Orange juice
- Lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Cayenne powder
- FlavorGod Everything Seasoning
- Parsley flakes
- Jasmine rice
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
The seasoning that started it all! My first FlavorGod creation was the Everything Seasoning. I created this one to be an everyday, all-purpose condiment for all your cooking needs. It has been a hit since the first day I sold this flavor at my local farmer's markets. With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly balanced with a light BBQ flavor. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking!
- 1 Rinse and lightly poke holes in the chicken breast
- 2 Marinate the chicken with a mixture of orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, cayenne powder and @flavorgod seasoning for at least 20 minutes
- 3 Sprinkle more FlavorGod Seasoning on the chicken and bake in a preheated oven at 420°F (covered) until a thermometer reads 165°F, then uncover and broil for 5 minutes
- 4 Let the chicken rest for at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving with jasmine rice and asparagus
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.