Red curry chicken is a delicious and spicy Thai dish that is a popular choice in Thai restaurants and homes. The dish is made with chicken pieces that are cooked in a creamy, spicy sauce made from red curry paste, coconut milk, and a variety of herbs and spices. The curry paste is made from a blend of red chili peppers, lemongrass, garlic, galangal, and other ingredients. The chicken Read More...
Red Curry Chicken
- 2 chicken thighs
- Avocado oil
- Black pepper
- FlavorGod Everything seasoning
- Red curry paste
- Coconut milk
- Keto friendly sweetener and fresh basil
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
The seasoning that started it all! My first FlavorGod creation was the Everything Seasoning. I created this one to be an everyday, all-purpose condiment for all your cooking needs. It has been a hit since the first day I sold this flavor at my local farmer's markets. With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly balanced with a light BBQ flavor. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking!
- 1 Cut the chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Season the chicken with avocado oil, black pepper, and FlavorGod Everything Seasoning
- 3 In a saute pan, add red curry paste and coconut milk
- 4 Add a dash of keto-friendly sweetener
- 5 Add the cooked chicken and toss with the sauce
- 6 Finish with fresh basil.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.