Indulge in the sensational flavors of a perfectly seasoned salmon bowl. Cubes of fresh salmon, coated in FlavorGod Everything Seasoning and soy sauce, are pan-seared to perfection. Served over fluffy Read More...
- 1 lb of fresh salmon fillet
- FlavorGod Everything Seasoning
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- cup of white rice
- 1 3/4 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of sriracha
- 1 tbsp of mayo
- Sesame seeds
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
The seasoning that started it all! My first FlavorGod creation was the Everything Seasoning. I created this one to be an everyday, all-purpose condiment for all your cooking needs. It has been a hit since the first day I sold this flavor at my local farmer's markets. With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly balanced with a light BBQ flavor. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking!
Everything Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Cook the white rice by washing it, adding it to a pot with water, bringing it to a boil, adding butter (or salt/oil), covering, and simmering for 21 minutes.
- 2 Cut the salmon into cubes, season it with FlavorGod Everything Seasoning, garlic/onion powder (optional), and soy sauce. Cook the salmon in a skillet with olive oil until browned on all sides.
- 3 Plate the dish by serving the cooked rice, seasoned salmon, cucumber slices, avocado slices, and carrot slices. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- 4 Optionally, drizzle with sriracha mayo or desired sauce.
- 5 Enjoy your delicious and filling salmon bowl!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.