- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Fresh herbs (e.g., basil, chives, parsley), 2 tablespoons chopped
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning, to taste
- Cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup, halved
- Sliced cucumber
- Whole-grain crackers or rice cakes
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 In a bowl, combine 1 cup of low-fat cottage cheese with a sprinkle of FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning to taste.
- 2 Chop 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs, such as basil, chives, and parsley. Mix them into the cottage cheese for a burst of flavor.
- 3 Take your whole-grain crackers or rice cakes and generously spread the seasoned cottage cheese mixture on top of each one.
- 4 Arrange halved cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumber on the cottage cheese-covered crackers or rice cakes.
- 5 For an extra flavor punch, sprinkle a bit more FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning on top.
- 6 Your protein-rich, herb-infused cottage cheese snack or light lunch is ready to be savored. Perfect for a quick and satisfying bite.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.