Savor the succulent scallops seared to perfection, complemented by the vibrant flavors of sautéed peppers, onions, and cauliflower rice. The delicate wilted spinach adds freshness, while creamy avocado and zesty Read More...
- 1/2 bag of frozen cauliflower rice
- Chopped yellow and orange peppers
- 1/4 sweet onion, chopped
- Chopped cilantro
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 green onion, finely sliced
- 5 scallops
- 1/2 an avocado
- Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper (S&P)
- Onion powder
- FlavorGod Cajun Lovers Seasoning (for sautéing)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Cajun Lovers Seasoning
- 1 Sauté chopped yellow and orange peppers, chopped sweet onion, and frozen cauliflower rice in olive oil on medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper (S&P), onion powder, and a little FlavorGod Cajun Lovers Seasoning. Sauté for about 10 minutes, then add chopped cilantro.
- 2 Turn off the heat and remove the pan from the stove. Add spinach to the same pan and let it wilt down.
- 3 Make sure the scallops are dry and already seasoned with salt and pepper (S&P). Heat olive oil on high, then reduce to medium-high. Add scallops and cook on one side for 2 minutes. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over them. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Squeeze more lemon juice. Add in some additional seasonings for extra flavor.
- 4 Plate everything together and add sliced avocado, shredded red cabbage, green onions, and more cilantro.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.