Indulge in the irresistible flavors of these Shrimp Tacos! Succulent jumbo shrimp, perfectly seasoned with Flavor God Taco Tuesday Seasoning, are nestled in warm corn tortillas. Top them with Read More...
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Flavor God Taco Tuesday Seasoning (plus extra for garnish)
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup fresh-made guacamole
- 1 cup fresh-made salsa
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Taco Tuesday Seasoning
- 1 In a bowl, toss the jumbo shrimp with 2 tablespoons of Flavor God Taco Tuesday Seasoning until evenly coated. Allow it to marinate for 15 minutes.
- 2 While the shrimp marinates, warm the corn tortillas in a dry skillet or microwave until soft and pliable. Keep them warm in a clean kitchen towel.
- 3 Heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add a bit of oil if needed. Cook the seasoned shrimp for about 2-3 minutes per side or until they turn pink and opaque. Remove from heat.
- 4 Assemble the tacos: Place a spoonful of guacamole on each tortilla, followed by a few shrimp, salsa, Cotija cheese, and a dollop of sour cream.
- 5 Sprinkle extra Flavor God Taco Tuesday Seasoning on top for garnish.
- 6 Serve your mouth-watering shrimp tacos immediately and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.