Indulge in the delectable Sriracha Tempeh Teriyaki Bowl, featuring savory strips of golden tempeh bathed in a rich and tangy homemade teriyaki sauce. Paired with tender sautéed broccoli, fluffy brown Read More...
- ½ cup tamari
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Sriracha seasoning
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 block tempeh
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Everything Seasoning
- 1/2 cup shaved carrots
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(3 FLAVORS )
The seasoning that started it all! My first FlavorGod creation was the Everything Seasoning. I created this one to be an everyday, all-purpose condiment for all your cooking needs. It has been a hit since the first day I sold this flavor at my local farmer's markets. With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly balanced with a light BBQ flavor. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking!
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2 In a separate bowl, combine tamari, vegetable broth, maple syrup, rice vinegar, light brown sugar, toasted sesame oil, FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning, and FlavorGod Sriracha seasoning. Mix well to remove any clumps. Pour the mixture into a saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and whisk in the cornstarch mixture. The sauce will start to thicken. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3 Slice the tempeh into 1/4-inch strips and add them to a sauté pan with olive oil. Sprinkle the FlavorGod Everything Seasoning over the tempeh and sauté both sides until golden. Remove the tempeh from the pan.
- 4 In the same pan, add the broccoli and sauté until fully cooked, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- 5 Add the tempeh back into the pan and pour 1 cup of the teriyaki sauce over it.
- 6 Mix well, and the sauce will start to thicken and bubble.
- 7 In a bowl, place 1 cup of rice. Top it with the broccoli and tempeh mixture. Sprinkle shaved carrots and sesame seeds on top. Pour a little more teriyaki sauce over the bowl for extra flavor.
- 8 Enjoy your Sriracha Tempeh Teriyaki Bowl!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.