Step back in time with these gluten-free, dairy-free Cinnamon Roll Waffles. Made with alternative ingredients, these waffles are perfect for those following a gluten-free or dairy-free diet. Seasoned with FlavorGod's Read More...
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar substitute (e.g., erythritol, stevia)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or omit for no sodium)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg (or vegan egg substitute)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper, to taste
- Cooking spray or additional coconut oil, for greasing
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper
- 1 Preheat the mini cast iron waffle maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, salt (if using), and ground cinnamon.
- 3 In a separate bowl, whisk the egg (or vegan egg substitute). Add the almond milk and melted coconut oil, and whisk until well combined.
- 4 Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; some lumps are okay.
- 5 Lightly grease the preheated waffle maker with cooking spray or melted coconut oil.
- 6 Pour enough batter onto the waffle maker to cover the bottom cooking surface, without overflowing.
- 7 Sprinkle FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll seasoning generously over the waffle batter
- 8 Close the lid and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions, typically for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- 9 Carefully remove the waffle from the maker and repeat with the remaining batter. You should get approximately 4-6 waffles, depending on the size of your mini cast iron waffle maker.
- 10 Serve the gluten-free, dairy-free Cinnamon Roll Waffles warm and enjoy the nostalgic taste of the 1920s with dietary-friendly alternatives.
- 11 Note: Customize your waffles with additional toppings such as dairy-free whipped cream, sugar-free maple syrup, fresh berries, or a drizzle of melted coconut oil for added flavor.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.