- 8 Ounces Ground Beef
- 8 Ounces Ground Pork
- 1 Medium-Sized Onion, Diced
- 3 Teaspoons FlavorGod Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn
- 1 Teaspoon FlavorGod Italian Zest
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 8 ounces Gluten-Free Spaghetti
- 4 Eggs
- Olive Oil (for frying)
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(2 FLAVORS )
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
Italian Zest Seasoning
- 1 In a large skillet or saucepan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and ground pork to the pan and cook until browned, breaking it up into small pieces with a spoon or spatula.
- 2 Once the meat is cooked through, add the diced onion to the skillet. Sauté for a few minutes until the onion is translucent and slightly softened.
- 3 Sprinkle 1tsp Himalayan salt and pink peppercorn (or regular salt and pepper) and the Italian zest (or Italian seasoning) over the meat and onion mixture. Stir well to evenly distribute the seasonings.
- 4 Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional minute, stirring constantly to prevent the garlic from burning.
- 5 Add the diced fresh tomatoes to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, until they start to soften and release their juices.
- 6 Pour in the tomato sauce and stir well to combine.
- 7 Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the sauce and mix until it melts
- 8 Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for about 20-30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- 9 While the sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Season with 2 tsps of FlavorGod Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain the spaghetti and set aside.
- 10 In a separate non-stick skillet, warm the olive oil over medium heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet and fry them until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
- 11 To serve, divide the cooked spaghetti among four plates. Spoon the meat sauce over the spaghetti, distributing it evenly. Top each portion with a fried egg.
- 12 Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Spaghetti with Meat Sauce topped with a fried egg!
- 13 Note: Feel free to adjust the seasonings according to your taste preferences. You can also garnish the dish with grated Parmesan cheese or fresh herbs like basil or parsley, if desired.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.