- 1 Immaculate Organic Flaky Biscuit
- 1 slice of cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon prepared garlic butter topping (made with 3 tablespoons melted butter, 2 cloves minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro or parsley)
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Red tomato sauce (for dipping)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 In a bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of melted butter, minced garlic, and fresh chopped cilantro or parsley. Mix well to create the garlic butter topping.
- 2 Sprinkle FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning onto the garlic butter topping. Mix thoroughly.
- 3 Use 1 Immaculate Organic Flaky Biscuit.
- 4 Optionally, place 1 slice of cheese inside the biscuit.
- 5 Generously brush or spoon the prepared garlic butter topping onto the biscuit (and cheese slice if used).
- 6 Cook in the air fryer for 1 minute. Ensure that the biscuit becomes crispy and golden.
- 7 Present your 1 Minute Garlic Bread with red tomato sauce for dipping.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.