- 2 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 teaspoons of FlavorGod Pizza Seasoning
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly…
- 1 Place both slices of bread at the bottom of the air fryer container.
- 2 Use a glass with a large round bottom to press in the center of each slice of bread and create a small indentation.
- 3 Crack one egg in each indentation on the slices of bread.
- 4 Place one slice of bacon on the left and right side of each egg.
- 5 Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of FlavorGod Pizza Seasoning on each slice of bread.
- 6 Spread 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese on top of each slice of bread.
- 7 Preheat the air fryer to 360° Fahrenheit (180° Celsius) and cook for 13 minutes.
- 8 Carefully remove the air fryer basket and enjoy your delicious breakfast!
- 9 **Note: For best results, use fresh bread and high-quality ingredients. Adjust the cooking time according to your air fryer's settings and preferences. You can also add additional toppings such as diced tomatoes, sliced avocado, or chopped herbs.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.