Indulge in the delightful flavors of a warm Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Peach Bowl. Juicy peaches seasoned with FlavorGod's Buttery Cinnamon Roll seasoning are air-fried to perfection. Served atop a Read More...
- 1 peach
- 1 serving of granola
- Fat-free whipped cream
- FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll seasoning
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Wash and cut the peach, then sprinkle FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll seasoning on the peaches.
- 2 Place the seasoned peaches in the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until the peaches are soft.
- 3 While the peaches are cooking, prepare a bowl and add some granola to it.
- 4 Once the peaches are done, place them on top of the granola.
- 5 Finish by adding a dollop of fat-free whipped cream on top.
- 6 Enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.