- Diced Onion
- FlavorGod Everything Seasoning
- Chicken Stock
- Shredded Cooked Chicken
- Lime Juice
- Flour Tortilla
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
The seasoning that started it all! My first FlavorGod creation was the Everything Seasoning. I created this one to be an everyday, all-purpose condiment for all your cooking needs. It has been a hit since the first day I sold this flavor at my local farmer's markets. With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly balanced with a light BBQ flavor. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking!
- 1 Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2 Add diced onion and sauté until translucent.
- 3 Sprinkle FlavorGod Everything Seasoning over the onion and stir to coat evenly.
- 4 Pour in chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- 5 Add shredded cooked chicken to the skillet and stir to combine.
- 6 Squeeze lime juice over the chicken mixture and stir again.
- 7 Allow the chicken to cool down to room temperature.
- 8 Once cooled, sprinkle cheese over the chicken mixture.
- 9 Place a portion of the chicken and cheese mixture in the center of a flour tortilla.
- 10 Roll the tortilla tightly around the filling and secure with a toothpick.
- 11 Preheat the airfryer to 400°F (200°C) for 5 minutes.
- 12 Lightly spray the taquitos with oil or brush them with a small amount of oil.
- 13 Place the taquitos in the airfryer basket in a single layer.
- 14 Airfry the taquitos at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- 15 Alternatively, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and bake the taquitos for 20 minutes.
- 16 Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving.
- 17 Enjoy your delicious airfryer taquitos!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.