Blueberry Banana Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Almond Butter are a delicious breakfast treat that combines the flavors of two beloved dishes: cinnamon rolls and pancakes. These pancakes are made with a batter that is flavored with cinnamon and mashed bananas, giving them a sweet and slightly spicy flavor. Fresh blueberries are then folded into the batter, adding a burst of tartness and color. Once cooked, the pancakes are topped Read More...
Blueberry Banana Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Almond Butter
- 56-62 grams Unflavored Cakes Buttermilk mix
- 4 grams chia seeds
- 3 packs stevia (optional)
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- FlavorGod Cinnamon Roll Seasoning
- 30 grams sliced bananas
- 30 grams blueberries
- 20 grams Unflavored blueberry cinnamon roll almond butter
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper
- 1 In a bowl, combine Unflavored Cakes mix, chia seeds, stevia, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and FlavorGod seasoning
- 2 Add water and mix until fully combined
- 3 Heat a griddle to medium-high heat
- 4 Add batter to the pan and cook until bubbles start to form
- 5 Flip and cook on the other side until golden brown
- 6 Top pancakes with sliced bananas, blueberries, and almond butter
- 7 Sprinkle with additional FlavorGod seasoning
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.