Indulge in the mouthwatering flavors of Bourbon Steak with Chips. Seasoned with FlavorGod Steak & Chop Rub, the grilled steak is elevated with a sweet and spicy bourbon glaze. Topped Read More...
- 2 oz of your favorite bourbon
- 2 tbsp allulose sweetener
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 oz water
- Grilled steak seasoned with FlavorGod Steak & Chop Rub
- Toppings: avocado, cilantro, lime, tomatoes, and jalapenos
- Low-carb corn tortillas fried in avocado oil to make tortilla chips
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Steak & Chop Rub
Steak & Chop Rub Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Prepare the bourbon glaze by combining bourbon, allulose sweetener, paprika, salt, chili powder, and water in a saucepan.
- 2 Cook the glaze over medium heat until it thickens and forms a syrupy consistency. Set aside
- 3 Season the grilled steak with FlavorGod Steak & Chop Rub.
- 4 Assemble the dish by topping the steak with avocado, cilantro, lime, tomatoes, and jalapenos.
- 5 Serve the steak with low-carb corn tortilla chips.
- 6 Drizzle the bourbon glaze over the steak and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.