These Cheesy Chicken Fritters are made with finely diced chicken breasts, almond flour, cheddar and Parmesan cheese, and FlavorGod Lemon & Garlic Seasoning. They are fried to a crispy golden Read More...
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts, finely diced
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup superfine almond flour
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
- 2-3 teaspoons FlavorGod Lemon & Garlic Seasoning
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Oil for cooking
- Lemon, Garlic & Dill Aioli:
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Lemon & Garlic Seasoning
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried or fresh dill, finely chopped
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Lemon & Garlic Seasoning
What's better than garlic? The perfect pairing of citrus and garlic! Ground fresh, FlavorGod Lemon & Garlic seasoning is balanced perfectly with lemon peels and other herbs to make this a great seasoning for salads, chicken dishes, seafood and so much more!
- 1 ["Start by making the aioli. Place all of the aioli ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine. Cover and place into the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- 2 In a large bowl
- 3 add all of your chicken fritter ingredients. Stir or use hands to completely combine
- 4 making sure that the eggs are fully incorporated.
- 5 Add oil to a large nonstick skillet (approximately 1/4 cup for a 10" skillet). Heat the oil over medium to medium-low heat.
- 6 Using your hands or a tablespoon
- 7 scoop the chicken mixture and form small patties. Add the chicken patties to the heated skillet. Do not cook all the fritters at once. Cook them in batches of four.
- 8 Fry the fritters until they're a deep golden brown
- 9 approximately 2 1/2-3 minutes per side.
- 10 Optional: Garnish with extra scallions or chopped parsley.
- 11 Serve the Cheesy Chicken Fritters with the prepared Lemon
- 12 Garlic & Dill Aioli.
- 13 Enjoy your flavorful and delicious Cheesy Chicken Fritters!"]
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.