Indulge in the irresistible flavors of Cheesy Chipotle Street Corn. Grilled to perfection, the sweet corn is generously coated in a smoky chipotle sauce, topped with creamy plant-based feta cheese, Read More...
- 4 ears of sweet corn, removed from husk and cut in half
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- ⅓ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Chipotle seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Plant-based feta cheese, cubed (optional)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
- 1 Butter your corn halves well and place them on your grill or grill pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Lightly brown the corn on all sides.
- 2 Make the chipotle sauce by combining vegan mayonnaise, lime juice, 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro, minced garlic, and FlavorGod Chipotle seasoning.
- 3 Remove the corn from the grill and start brushing on the chipotle sauce generously.
- 4 Top the corn with cubed feta and the remaining chopped cilantro for added flavor.
- 5 Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6 Enjoy your delicious Cheesy Chipotle Street Corn!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.