Indulge in the flavors of a tantalizing Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad! Seasoned with FlavorGod Everything Spicy seasoning, this low-carb dish features perfectly air-fried chicken thighs, crispy bacon, and creamy avocado Read More...
- 2 chicken thighs
- Avocado oil
- FlavorGod Everything Spicy seasoning
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- Guy Gone Keto KetoseSweet liquid sweetener
- Juice of half a lemon
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
EVERYTHING SPICY SEASONING
A spicy version of the Everything Seasoning. Its flavors consist of onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and cayenne. The cayenne chili gives a perfect amount of heat to the seasoning without overpowering the other fresh ground flavors. Great for cooking and as a condiment on a finished dish!
Everything Spicy Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Season the chicken thighs with avocado oil and FlavorGod Everything Spicy seasoning.
- 2 Air fry the chicken thighs at 370°F for 12 minutes.
- 3 While the chicken cooks, place the bacon slices in the oven.
- 4 In a bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, dill, celery seed, KetoseSweet liquid sweetener, and lemon juice to make the creamy dressing.
- 5 In a blender, blend together cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil to make the cilantro vinaigrette.
- 6 Once the chicken and bacon are cooked, remove from heat and let them cool slightly.
- 7 Chop the cooked chicken and bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- 8 In a large bowl, combine the chopped chicken, bacon, and avocado slices.
- 9 Drizzle the creamy dressing and cilantro vinaigrette over the salad.
- 10 Toss everything together until well coated.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.