Chili dip and chips is a classic appetizer that combines the crunchiness of chips with the spicy kick of chili. The dip is usually made with a base of cream Read More...
- 1 package ground beef
- 1/4 diced red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Half can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup beef bone broth
- FlavorGod Everything Spicy
- 2 sheets
- Avocado oil
- Shredded cheese
- Diced peppers
- Chopped parsley
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
EVERYTHING SPICY SEASONING
A spicy version of the Everything Seasoning. Its flavors consist of onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and cayenne. The cayenne chili gives a perfect amount of heat to the seasoning without overpowering the other fresh ground flavors. Great for cooking and as a condiment on a finished dish!
- 1 In a large pot or Dutch oven, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a spatula as it cooks
- 2 Once the beef is browned, add in the diced red onion and minced garlic, and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the onion is softened and the garlic is fragrant
- 3 Add in the crushed tomatoes, beef bone broth, salt, pepper, and Everything Spicy seasoning to taste, stirring well to combine
- 4 Reduce the heat to low and let the chili simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking
- 5 While the chili is simmering, cut the sheets into pieces and fry them in a shallow pan with avocado oil until crispy
- 6 Preheat your broiler to high
- 7 Once the chili is done simmering, scoop the desired amount into a small baking dish
- 8 Top the chili with shredded cheese, diced peppers, and parsley
- 9 Broil the chili for a few minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.