Indulge in the heavenly delight of Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Doughnuts. Soft, moist doughnut rings infused with rich chocolate flavor, generously filled with luscious peanut butter, and topped with a Read More...
- 1 1/3 cup gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate peanut butter protein powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- FlavorGod Chocolate Doughnut seasoning
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Chocolate Donut Topper
- 1 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- 3 Add the maple syrup, olive oil, non-dairy milk, flax eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- 4 Lightly oil the doughnut pan and spoon the mixture into it.
- 5 Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- 6 Prepare a quick glaze by mixing 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1 tsp non-dairy milk. Top the doughnuts with the glaze and sprinkle FlavorGod Chocolate Doughnut seasoning. Enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.