Oh boy, I can hardly contain my excitement as I sink my teeth into this ham and cheese sandwich! The tangy herb goat cheese and zesty Italian seasoning take this Read More...
- 1 Slice of Bread of Your Choice
- 1 tbsp Herb Goat Cheese
- FlavorGod Italian Zest Seasoning
- 2 Slices of Ham
- Cheddar Cheese
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Italian Zest Seasoning
- 1 Preheat your 4w1h sandwich maker on the stovetop over medium heat.
- 2 Spread the herb goat cheese on one side of the bread.
- 3 Sprinkle the FlavorGod Italian Zest seasoning on top of the goat cheese.
- 4 Layer the ham slices on top of the seasoned goat cheese.
- 5 Add a generous amount of cheddar cheese on top of the ham.
- 6 Place the sandwich in the 4w1h sandwich maker and close the lid.
- 7 Cook the sandwich for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- 8 Open the sandwich maker and remove on to a plate until it cools to desired consumable temperature
- 9 Dip the folded sandwich in mustard and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.