- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Gluten-Free Avocado Mayo
- 2 tbsp chopped Parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped Chives
- 2 tbsp chopped Dill
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tbsp FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning
- FlavorGod Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn, to taste
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(2 FLAVORS )
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
- 1 In a mixing bowl, combine the buttermilk and avocado mayo.
- 2 Add the chopped parsley, chives, and dill to the bowl.
- 3 Stir in the minced garlic and lemon zest.
- 4 Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the mixture.
- 5 Incorporate the FlavorGod Ranch seasoning for that classic ranch flavor.
- 6 Season with FlavorGod Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn to taste.
- 7 Mix all the ingredients thoroughly until well combined.
- 8 Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- 9 Transfer the homemade buttermilk ranch dressing into a serving container.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.