- 1 lb meat of your choice (beef, turkey, chicken, or plant-based)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free ketchup
- 1 tablespoon FlavorGod Pizza Seasoning
- 1 cup Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Burger buns (of your choice)
- Optional burger toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, etc.)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly…
- 1 Set your oven's broiler to low heat.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, combine 1 lb of your chosen meat, 1/4 cup of sugar-free ketchup, and 1 tablespoon of Pizza Seasoning. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- 3 Divide the meat mixture into 4 equal portions and form them into burger patties.
- 4 Place the burger patties on a baking sheet lined with nonstick foil. Broil them on low for approximately 12 minutes.
- 5 Carefully flip the burger patties and continue to cook for an additional 8 minutes or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- 6 In the last minute of cooking, sprinkle the Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese evenly over the burger patties. Allow the cheese to melt and get slightly bubbly.
- 7 Place the cheesy burger patties on your preferred burger buns. Add any extra burger toppings you like, such as lettuce, tomato, or onion.
- 8 Your delightful pizza burgers are ready to be savored. Serve them up for a scrumptious meal!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.