- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- FlavorGod Everything seasoning
- FlavorGod Himalayan Salt and Pink Peppercorn
- 1 block firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(3 FLAVORS )
The seasoning that started it all! My first FlavorGod creation was the Everything Seasoning. I created this one to be an everyday, all-purpose condiment for all your cooking needs. It has been a hit since the first day I sold this flavor at my local farmer's markets. With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly balanced with a light BBQ flavor. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking!
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 Mix the sweet potato, olive oil, FlavorGod Everything seasoning, and FlavorGod Himalayan Salt and Pink Peppercorn together in a bowl and put in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 12 minutes
- 2 Mix the firm tofu, crumbled, olive oil, turmeric, FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning, nutritional yeast, vegetable stock together in a small bowl then add to a medium heat skilled with half chopped onion.
- 3 Chop and sauté 1/2 cup asparagus Once cooked add all ingredients to your breakfast bowl and enjoy!"
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.