Protein Brownies are a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional brownies. Made with high-quality protein powder, they are an excellent way to support muscle growth and repair after exercise. Protein Read More...
- 1-2 scoops Revolution whey or whey isolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- Nuts (optional)
- Whip cream (optional)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Pumpkin Pie Topper
- 1 Mix 1-2 scoops of Revolution whey or whey isolate and 1 tsp baking powder in a bowl
- 2 Add 1 tbsp of nut butter and nuts if desired
- 3 Add a small amount of water and mix until it’s a thick 'pudding like' consistency
- 4 Microwave for 1 minute
- 5 Top with whip cream and sugar-free syrups or FlavorGod zero calorie dessert topper.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.