Indulge in the delightful flavors of Pumpkin Pie Pockets. The almond and coconut flour crust creates a perfect balance of tenderness and crunch. The creamy pumpkin filling, seasoned with FlavorGod Read More...
- For the Crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 100 g cold diced butter
- 1/4 cup cold diced cream cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- For the Filling:
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup erithyritol (swerve)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Pumpkin Pie Spice
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Pumpkin Pie Topper
- 1 In a bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, and salt.
- 2 Add cold diced butter and cream cheese. Mix until crumbly.
- 3 Add beaten egg and apple cider vinegar. Mix until dough forms, but do not overmix.
- 4 Wrap the dough in cling wrap, form a ball, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5 In another bowl, mix cream cheese and pumpkin until creamy.
- 6 Add swerve, salt, egg yolk, half and half, melted butter, vanilla, and FlavorGod Pumpkin Pie Spice. Mix well.
- 7 Bake the filling at 350°F for 25 minutes. Let it cool and set for 30 minutes.
- 8 Roll out the chilled dough and cut out pumpkin shapes.
- 9 Carve out eyes, mouth, and nose on the top pumpkin-shaped dough.
- 10 Place a spoonful of filling on the uncarved dough, then place the carved dough on top.
- 11 Brush with an egg wash and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- 12 Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes until golden. Let cool and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.