Indulge in the exquisite harmony of a warm, gooey Reese's Hot Pocket. This decadent morning delight promises a symphony of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds and elevate Read More...
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 chocolate biscuit-sized choco biscuits
- 2 marshmallow cubes
- Cooking spray (for toasting)
- FlavorGod Chocolate Donut Seasoning
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Chocolate Donut Topper
- 1 Lay out your ingredients on a clean surface.
- 2 Spread a tablespoon of butter on one side of the bread slice.
- 3 Place the two choco biscuits on the buttered side of the bread slice.
- 4 Add the marshmallow cubes on top of the choco biscuits.
- 5 Gently press another choco biscuit on top of the marshmallows, creating a sandwich.
- 6 Preheat a non-stick skillet or a sandwich press over medium-low heat.
- 7 Lightly spray the skillet or press with cooking spray.
- 8 Place the sandwich in the skillet or press and cook until the bread is golden brown and crispy, and the marshmallows have melted. This should take about 2-3 minutes per side.
- 9 Just before serving, sprinkle a pinch of FlavorGod's "Chocolate Donut Seasoning" over the top of the sandwich to add a delightful chocolatey flavor.
- 10 Carefully remove the sandwich from the skillet or press, let it cool for a minute, and enjoy your Flavorful Chocolate Biscuit and Marshmallow Toasted Sandwich!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.