Indulge in the irresistible crunch of roasted pumpkin seeds seasoned with FlavorGod's Ranch, Garlic Lovers, and Buttery Cinnamon Roll seasonings. These delectable seeds are meticulously washed, coated with a savory Read More...
- Pumpkin seeds
- FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll Seasoning
- Butter spray
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(3 FLAVORS )
Ranch - $2 TUESDAY Topper
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper
- 1 Wash and dry the pumpkin seeds.
- 2 In a bowl, mix the pumpkin seeds with FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning, FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning, and FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll Seasoning.
- 3 Spray the pumpkin seeds with butter spray to coat them evenly.
- 4 Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 5 Spread the seasoned pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet.
- 6 Roast the pumpkin seeds for 15 minutes, tossing them every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- 7 Once golden brown and crispy, remove the pumpkin seeds from the oven.
- 8 Let them cool and enjoy this nutritious and flavorful snack.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.