- 4 medium zucchini
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 package plain tempeh, pulsed in a food processor
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Italian Zest
- 1 cup mozzarella style shreds
- 1 block cashew mozzarella, sliced
- FlavorGod Himalayan Salt and Pink Peppercorn, to taste
- 1 cup cashew or almond ricotta Olive oil
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(2 FLAVORS )
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
Italian Zest Seasoning
- 1 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2 2. Cut the tips off of your zucchini and the slice down length wise in 1/4 increments. Then add to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle FlavorGod Himalayan Salt and Pink Peppercorn. Bake for 15 minutes. Then remove to set aside and cool.
- 3 3. In a medium sauté pan, heat up a tsp olive oil then add your 1/2 chopped onion. Then add pulsed tempeh and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Then add in FlavorGod Italian Zest, Worcestershire and jar of tomato sauce. Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4 4. In a medium dish start to build your lasagna by adding a layer of roasted zucchini, then cashew cheese, and then tempeh meat sauce. Repeat until you have one layer of zucchini at the top. Then top with sauce and cashew mozzarella.
- 5 5. Bake at 400 for 35 minutes. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes then cut and enjoy!"
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.