Savory plant-based sausage stuffing is a delicious dish that combines traditional stuffing flavors with plant-based ingredients. Made with a combination of bread crumbs, aromatic vegetables such as onions and celery, Read More...
- 1/2 loaf white bread
- 1/2 loaf wheat bread
- 2 plant based sausages, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Himalayan Salt and Pink Peppercorn
- 1 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 1/2 cups veggie stock
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
- 1 Cut the bread into small pieces and place them in a large bowl
- 2 Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the celery and onions, and sauté for 3-4 minutes
- 3 Add the chopped plant based sausages and sauté for another 4 minutes
- 4 Add the sautéed mixture to the bowl with the bread. Sprinkle with FlavorGod Himalayan Salt and Pink Peppercorn and poultry seasoning. Pour in the veggie stock and mix well until bread is fully coated
- 5 Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 75-85 minutes
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.