Succulent shrimp and crisp broccoli florets come together in a sizzling stir-fry bursting with flavor. Each bite is seasoned with the irresistible zing of FlavorGod Everything Spicy Seasoning. This shrimp Read More...
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon FlavorGod Everything Spicy Seasoning
- 2 ½ tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup green onions, cut
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
EVERYTHING SPICY SEASONING
A spicy version of the Everything Seasoning. Its flavors consist of onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and cayenne. The cayenne chili gives a perfect amount of heat to the seasoning without overpowering the other fresh ground flavors. Great for cooking and as a condiment on a finished dish!
- 1 In a medium bowl, add shrimp and tapioca starch. Toss until coated.
- 2 Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and coat evenly.
- 3 Pat the shrimp dry and place them in the wok. Stir fry for 4 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the pan and place them in a medium bowl.
- 4 Add ½ teaspoon of oil to the pan and coat evenly. Add green onions, ginger, and garlic to the pan. Stir fry for 45 seconds. Add the onion mixture to the shrimp.
- 5 Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and coat evenly. Add broccoli and stir fry for 1 ½ minutes.
- 6 Stir in the shrimp mixture, soy sauce, honey, FlavorGod Everything Spicy Seasoning, and bring to a boil. Cook for an additional 1 minute.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.