Smashed Buffalo Chickpea Tacos are a tantalizing fusion of traditional Mexican cuisine with bold and zesty flavors of the American Southwest. These tacos are a perfect vegetarian alternative to the classic buffalo wings, bursting with the irresistible heat of buffalo sauce and the smooth creaminess of mashed chickpeas. The crispy corn tortilla shells provide the ideal crunch that complements the mashed chickpeas' soft texture, creating a perfect balance of Read More...
Smashed Buffalo Chickpea Tacos
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Corn tortillas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Flavor God Buffalo seasoning
- Flavor God Cheese seasoning
- Unflavored hot sauce
- Violife Foods mozzarella shreds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped onions, cilantro, and lime
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(2 FLAVORS )
- 1 Drain and rinse chickpeas
- 2 Mix chickpeas, olive oil, and seasoning in a small bowl
- 3 Mash the chickpeas with a potato masher or fork
- 4 Heat corn tortillas in the microwave
- 5 Layer chickpea mash,mozzarella, cilantro, and onions on tortillas
- 6 Brown tacos in a heated cast iron
- 7 Top with lime juice and serve
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.