Smashed Buffalo Chickpea Tacos are a tantalizing fusion of traditional Mexican cuisine with bold and zesty flavors of the American Southwest. These tacos are a perfect vegetarian alternative to the Read More...
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Corn tortillas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Flavor God Buffalo seasoning
- Flavor God Cheese seasoning
- Unflavored hot sauce
- Violife Foods mozzarella shreds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped onions, cilantro, and lime
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(2 FLAVORS )
- 1 Drain and rinse chickpeas
- 2 Mix chickpeas, olive oil, and seasoning in a small bowl
- 3 Mash the chickpeas with a potato masher or fork
- 4 Heat corn tortillas in the microwave
- 5 Layer chickpea mash,mozzarella, cilantro, and onions on tortillas
- 6 Brown tacos in a heated cast iron
- 7 Top with lime juice and serve
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.