Indulge in the rich flavors of spaghetti squash seasoned with the tantalizing Garlic Lovers Seasoning from FlavorGod. Roasted to perfection, the squash transforms into a delicious and wholesome alternative to Read More...
- Spaghetti Squash
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
- Pine nuts
- Garlic cloves
- Olive oil (for pesto sauce)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Chicken breast
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Poultry seasoning
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Garlic Lover's Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2 Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- 3 Drizzle olive oil over the cut sides of the squash and season with FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning.
- 4 Place the squash halves cut-side down on a baking sheet and pierce the skin several times with a fork.
- 5 Bake the squash in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the flesh is fork-tender. Adjust the cooking time as needed based on the size and thickness of the squash.
- 6 While the squash is baking, prepare the pesto sauce. In a blender, combine fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic cloves, lemon juice, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- 7 Optionally, toast the pine nuts before adding them to the blender for added flavor.
- 8 Adjust the ingredients in the pesto sauce to your taste preference.
- 9 If desired, grill chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, poultry seasoning, and oregano.
- 10 Once the spaghetti squash is cooked, use a fork to scrape the flesh into strands, resembling spaghetti.
- 11 Serve the spaghetti squash with a drizzle of pesto sauce and, if desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 12 Optionally, serve grilled chicken breast alongside the spaghetti squash.
- 13 Enjoy your flavorful and healthy spaghetti squash meal seasoned with FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.