Indulge in these Spicy Fiesta Grilled Breakfast Burritos filled with flavorful tofu scramble, plant-based cheddar, and sautéed veggies. Grilled to perfection, these burritos are bursting with deliciousness. Topped with fresh Read More...
- 1 block of tofu, wrapped in a paper towel and pressed to remove excess moisture
- 6 burrito-size tortillas
- 2 cups plant-based cheddar shreds
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Spicy veggie patties (e.g., Hilary's brand)
- FlavorGod Cheese seasoning
- FlavorGod Fiesta Sweet & Tangy seasoning
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning
- FlavorGod Himalayan salt
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- Olive oil
- Hot sauce (optional)
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(4 FLAVORS )
Fiesta Sweet & Tangy Topper
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 Crumble the tofu into a small bowl.
- 2 Add Himalayan salt, Cheese seasoning, 1 tsp olive oil, and Garlic Lovers seasoning to the tofu. Mix well and set aside.
- 3 In a pan, sauté the diced bell pepper and onion in 1 tsp olive oil.
- 4 Add the spicy veggie patties and break them down into smaller pieces with a spoon or spatula.
- 5 Add the tofu scramble to the pan and sauté for about 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- 6 Remove the pan from heat and set aside.
- 7 Steam the burrito wraps to soften them, making it easier to fold and wrap without breaking.
- 8 Add a layer of cheddar shreds and the tofu scramble to each burrito. Fold and wrap the burritos.
- 9 Heat a grill pan and add 1 tsp olive oil.
- 10 Grill the burritos on both sides until you have nice grill marks.
- 11 Place the grilled burritos on a serving dish and garnish with diced tomato, avocado, and cilantro.
- 12 Optionally, serve with hot sauce.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.