Indulge in succulent, tender chicken breasts stuffed with a rich and creamy spinach filling, delicately seasoned with paprika and onion powder. Coated in a lush sauce of sundried tomatoes, fresh Read More...
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, divided
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon FlavorGod Italian Zest
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Italian Zest Seasoning
- 1 Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- 3 Add one cup of fresh spinach to the pan and sautee until wilted.
- 4 In a bowl, mix the sauteed spinach, cream cheese, paprika, salt, and onion powder until well combined.
- 5 Filet the chicken breasts down the middle, being careful not to cut all the way through. Stuff the cream cheese and spinach mixture into each breast.
- 6 Sear the stuffed chicken breasts in the same pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- 7 Meanwhile, make your sauce by combining the remaining cup of spinach, heavy cream, sundried tomatoes, and FlavorGod Italian Zest in a saucepan. Cook on medium heat until the spinach wilts and the sauce thickens slightly.
- 8 Place the seared chicken breasts on a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- 9 After 15 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven and pour your freshly made sauce over the top.
- 10 Return the chicken to the oven for another 3 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is hot.
- 11 Plate your delicious spinach stuffed chicken and serve hot. Enjoy this sumptuous meal!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.