Indulge in the irresistible Stacked Chaffle Sandwich! These keto-friendly chaffles, seasoned with FlavorGod Ranch, are the perfect base for a mouthwatering creation. Piled high with ham, crispy bacon, creamy avocado, Read More...
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning
- Wild greens
- Mama Lil's Peppers
- Big Mac sauce (mayo, ketchup, chopped pickles)
- Shredded lettuce
- Cilantro vinaigrette (fresh cilantro, olive oil, rice wine vinegar)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Ranch - $2 TUESDAY Topper
Ranch Topper - $2 TUESDAY Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 In a bowl, combine the egg, shredded mozzarella, almond flour, baking powder, and FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning.
- 2 Mix well to form a batter.
- 3 Preheat a mini waffle maker.
- 4 Pour half of the batter into the waffle maker and cook until golden and crispy. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- 5 Stack the chaffles with ham, wild greens, bacon, avocado, Mama Lil's Peppers, Big Mac sauce, shredded lettuce, and a drizzle of cilantro vinaigrette.
- 6 For the cilantro vinaigrette, blend a handful of fresh cilantro, olive oil, and rice wine vinegar until smooth.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.