Indulge in tender, flavorful beef steak bites seasoned with savory FlavorGod Garlic Lovers and cooked to perfection in an Instant Pot. Pair these juicy bites with creamy cauliflower mash, infused Read More...
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- Chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Best Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp beef base bouillon mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Cauliflower Mash:
- Half a cauliflower, chopped into large pieces
- Garlic powder
- FlavorGod Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn seasoning
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Heavy cream
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(2 FLAVORS )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
Garlic Lover's Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Saute the garlic and beef on sauté mode until browned.
- 2 Add all the remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- 3 Cook for 45 minutes on high pressure, then allow for natural release.
- 4 Boil the cauliflower pieces until soft, then strain.
- 5 Mash the cauliflower in a large bowl.
- 6 Add garlic powder, FlavorGod Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn seasoning, pepper, butter, grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, and heavy cream.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.