Indulge in the succulent flavors of grilled steak paired with a creamy horseradish-herb sauce. The crispy and golden potato pressé adds a delightful texture, while the wilted spinach brings freshness Read More...
- Roasted tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- 2 Spray the roasted tomatoes with olive oil and season them with salt, pepper, FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning, and basil.
- 3 Air fry the tomatoes for about 15 minutes.
- 4 Season the steak with salt, pepper, and FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning.
- 5 Grill or cook the steak to your desired level of doneness.
- 6 In a small bowl, mix together horseradish, herbs, and FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning to make the horseradish-herb cream.
- 7 Cut the potatoes into slices and press them together to form a stack.
- 8 Season the potato pressé with salt, pepper, and FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning.
- 9 Sear the potato pressé in a hot pan until crispy and golden brown on both sides.
- 10 In the same pan, wilt the spinach with a drizzle of olive oil and FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning.
- 11 Serve the grilled steak with a dollop of horseradish-herb cream, alongside the potato pressé, wilted spinach, and roasted tomatoes.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.