- FlavorGod Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn
- Ribeye steak
- Garlic mash potatoes
- Parmesan cheese
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn Finisher Finisher Salt
- 1 Sprinkle FlavorGod Himalayan Salt & Pink Peppercorn generously on both sides of the ribeye steak.
- 2 Preheat the cooking surface to just under 450°F (approximately 232°C).
- 3 Place the seasoned ribeye steak on the hot surface and sear each side for 8 minutes or until a desired level of doneness is achieved.
- 4 Prepare mashed potatoes according to your preferred recipe.
- 5 Add minced garlic to the mashed potatoes for flavor enhancement.
- 6 Grate Parmesan cheese to sprinkle over the finished dish.
- 7 Cook the bacon until crispy, then crumble or chop it for garnishing.
- 8 Plate the hot seared ribeye steak alongside a generous portion of garlic mash potatoes.
- 9 Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the mashed potatoes.
- 10 Garnish the dish with crumbled or chopped bacon.
- 11 Serve immediately and enjoy your deliciously seasoned and seared ribeye steak with flavorful garlic mash potatoes!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.