Indulge in a tantalizing blend of flavors with Goat Cheese Zoodles. Spiralized zucchini is paired with roasted cherry tomatoes and creamy goat cheese, creating a harmonious balance of textures. The Read More...
- Spiralized zucchini (zoodles)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- FlavorGod Italian Zest Seasoning
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Italian Zest Seasoning
Italian Zest Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Spiralize the zucchini and lay the zoodles out on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and let them sit for 20-30 minutes to remove excess water.
- 2 Place cherry tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and FlavorGod Italian Zest Seasoning. Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- 3 Heat up some olive oil in a pan on the stovetop. Stir the zoodles until warm.
- 4 Remove the baking dish from the oven and stir all the ingredients together. Add the warm zoodles to the mixture and combine well.
- 5 Top with fresh basil before serving. Enjoy the delightful flavors enhanced by FlavorGod Italian Zest Seasoning!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.