Indulge in the ultimate low carb delight with this healthy noodle stir fry. Packed with vibrant veggies, chewy noodles, and crispy air fryer tofu, each bite bursts with irresistible flavors. Read More...
- 1 pack of healthy noodles from Costco
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 5-6 green onions
- 1 cup of basil
- 8 oz firm tofu (count as one lean)
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey (optional, counts as 1 condiment)
- 1 tbsp water
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning (to season the tofu and stir fry)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Garlic Lover's Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Cook the healthy noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- 2 Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- 3 Add onion, bell pepper, shredded carrots, and green onions. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- 4 Add cooked noodles and basil to the skillet. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- 5 In a separate zippy bag, combine tofu and the sauce ingredients (save some sauce for stir fry). Season tofu with FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 6 Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F).
- 7 Place the marinated tofu in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes or until crispy, adjusting the time to your liking.
- 8 Remove tofu from the air fryer and set aside.
- 9 Pour the remaining sauce over the stir fry and toss to coat.
- 10 Serve the stir fry topped with the crispy air fryer tofu.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.